This six-month leadership-in-action platform develops a community of
powerful leaders in order to effectively address complex societal challenges. We bring together multi-stakeholder leaders – especially youth – to develop skills and collaborate on innovation projects. In so doing, leaders generate positive results for all to thrive.
- To empower leaders to be effective in producing positive results
- To evolve and capacitate organizations in dealing with complexity
- To create a community of collaborators for positive social change
This program is customized to your context. Result areas can either evolve your work culture, university experience, expand corporate responsibility or advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals (ie. youth empowerment, climate action, poverty reduction, environmental stewardship, gender equality).
- Bankers in Ghana adopted a river to rehabilitate to expand corporate responsibility. The river became clean drinking water for the first time in multi-generations.
- A civic organization secured 75,000 fuel-efficient wood burning stoves to save trees, educate women about forest stewardship and catalyze a local reforestation program.
- An Ethiopian civil society organization team initiated a 1% green payroll levy to raise thousands of dollars for rural climate action projects.
Responding effectively to complex issues requires a different level of consciousness, new skills and new voices at the table. Otherwise, we keep doing the same things and get the same results. This is the time to invest in holistic capacity-building to unleash human potential and impact all levels –
individual, organizational, community and our environment. Moving committed leadership into action is a breakthrough learning vehicle that drives new outcomes.
This learning-by-doing leadership program draws on the power of the collective. The wisdom is within. With blended learning technology, change-makers practice new skills and behaviours (ie. EQ, relational intelligence, systems thinking, cross-functional collaboration). Small teams design and implement Innovation Projects to create a living laboratory to learn and generate results. Coaching and peer work helps leaders access the courage to shift systems with game-changing ideas.
Approximately 40-55 influence leaders gather to participate in three 2-4 day workshops, scheduled over six months. The group can consist of either different youth teams, organizational teams or leaders from various disciplines/sectors. Depending on the desired result, leaders can be engaged from government, academia, business, labour, UN, media, arts, youth, indigenous leaders, social profit and civil society.
- New strategic alliances form, sparking creative solution-finding
- Leadership strengthens, balancing results with relationships
- Organizational culture evolves, revitalizing engagement and high performance
- Innovation produces positive change, benefiting all stakeholders
Contact Bridges Global today to discuss how this unique program can support your goals.