The Signature Service of Bridges Global
This six-month leadership-in-action platform develops a community of
powerful leadership in order to effectively address complex challenges in organizations and in communities. We bring together sustainability-minded leaders to develop skills and collaborate on innovation projects. In so doing, leaders generate positive results for all stakeholders.
- To empower leaders to be effective in producing positive results
- To evolve and capacitate organizations in dealing with complexity
- To create a community of collaborators for positive social change
This program is customized to your context. Result areas can either evolve your work culture, expand your corporate responsibility or advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals (ie. climate action, environmental stewardship, poverty reduction, gender equality, women empowerment, youth entrepreneurship, waste management).
- Bankers in Ghana adopted a river to rehabilitate to elevate corporate responsibility to another level of engagement beyond cheque-writing. The river became clean drinking water for the first time in multi-generations.
- A community-based organization secured 75,000 fuel-efficient wood burning stoves to save trees, educate women about eco-friendly forest stewardship and catalyze the local
community in a reforestation program.
- An Ethiopian civil society organization team initiated a 1% green payroll tax in multiple
sectors to raise thousands of dollars for rural climate change adaptation projects.
Responding effectively to complex issues requires a different level of consciousness, new skills and new voices at the table, especially including those who are marginalized. Otherwise, we keep doing the same things and get the same results. This is the time to invest in holistic capacity-building to unleash human potential and impact all levels – individual, organizational and community. Moving committed leadership into action is the vehicle that drives new outcomes.
This learning-by-doing leadership program draws on the power of the collective. With blended learning technology, change-makers practice new skills and behaviours that catalyze teams in achieving results – benefiting their organizations and communities.
Small teams of leaders design and implement Innovation Projects to bring their commitment into action. Peers work together to access the courage to shift systems with game-changing ideas. Ongoing coaching provides the bridge to generate real results.
Approximately 45-55 influence leaders gather to participate in three 2-4 day workshops, scheduled over six months. The group typically consists of 4-6 participants from 8-10 organizations. Alternatively, the group may include different functional teams from one organization. Depending on the desired result, multiple sectors can be engaged; government, academia, business, labour, UN, media, arts, youth, indigenous leaders and civil society.
- New strategic alliances form, sparking creative solution-finding
- Leadership strengthens, balancing results with relationships
- Organizational culture evolves, revitalizing engagement and high performance
- Innovation produces positive change, benefiting all stakeholders
Contact Bridges Global today to discuss how this unique program can support your goals.